meet our team
Head Chef at Bella Vista Hotel
Head Chef, The Australian Hotel & Brewery
Head Chef, Catering & Events
Functions Manager, The Australian Hotel & Brewery
Momento Hospitality Group is one of Sydney’s leading hospitality groups. This dynamic, expansive and growing hospitality business is currently seeking an experienced Functions Manager to join the team at the Australian Hotel & Brewery located in Rouse Hill, NSW.
As part of an award-winning group of food and beverage venues in Sydney’s Hills District, The Australian Hotel & Brewery has state of the art function facilities and a supportive and talented team to assist you to create unforgettable experiences for our guests.
Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be responsible for the end to end management and successful delivery of all functions ensuring financial outcomes are achieved whilst ensuring customer expectations are exceeded.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure all function enquires are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Actively convert functions enquires into confirmed bookings
- Prepare quotes and proposals
- Ensure sales budgets are achieved and reported on whilst managing a cost-effective budget
- Effective end to end management of all in house functions
- Provide an exceptional customer experience for every customer
- Implement strategies to grow customer base and increase repeat business
- Promote functions while increasing customer base and maintaining current customer relationships
- Work closely with customers to ensure expectations are met and exceeded whilst tailoring individual needs
- Ensure policies and procedures are following for all function operations
- Effectively lead, mentor and manage the functions team
- Liaise effectively with the General Manager, Licensee and Head Chef to ensure all function requirements are met
- Network in the local area to create new customer relationships and opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in a high-volume food and beverage environment
- Demonstrated experience managing functions and events with a customer service focus
- A complete, end to end understanding of functions and events
- Experience in sales with the ability to value base sell
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong networking skills with the ability to increase and maintain key relationships
- Passion for exceptional customer service and hospitality
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Current NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol qualification
- Experience leading a team
- Able to thrive in a busy, high paced environment
This is a full-time role with some weekends and evenings required.
If you are a hard-working hospitality superstar with demonstrated experience managing functions and events, please apply by submitting your CV below or call 02 9679 4555 for a confidential discussion.
We want to hear from yousubmit cv